If you would like to have a healthy pregnancy and birth, and raise happy healthy children…then you’ve come to the right place…
Who is Helen Zhang?
Hi! My name is Helen and I’m a Certified Nutrition Health Coach, Business Mentor, daughter, wife, and mom to a beautiful boy named Zachary…
After years of living a holistic life learning about wellness and nutrition, I thought I knew a lot about health.
BUT – after I discovered I was pregnant, boy o boy, did I have to start learning again because nutrition, diet, lifestyle, our bodies, everything changes dramatically when we are pregnant. I was totally unprepared.
Have you ever felt unprepared for pregnancy and babies?
Did you also think you knew all there is to know about health, to find that you had to relearn things after you got pregnant?
Ever since then, learning about wellness during pregnancy and how to care for my baby (now toddler) has been my obsession. I want to share everything that I have learnt with fellow moms to be, and moms out there.
- You feel unprepared for pregnancy and birth
- You are confused about what to eat (or not to eat)
- You want to have a healthy pregnancy and a smooth birth
- You want to give yourself and your baby the best nutrition and diet possible
- You are not sure what to feed your child
- You are wondering what good nutrition can do for you and your children
Things did not go to plan…
- I had no idea I was pregnant until almost two months into my pregnancy.
- I felt so sick initially, that thought I had caught some kind of virus from travelling
- I was experiencing “bleeding” until 6 months into my pregnancy (which freaked me out)
- My water broke early, so I had to have antibiotic drip during my labor
- I had a 52 hour labor
There was plenty of good too!
Because I did have a foundation in nutritional knowledge and healthy diets, I did experience many positives:
- I did no get major food cravings
- I did not get crazy mood swings
- My blood sugar levels and bio-markers were normal throughout
- I was able to have the natural birth that I intended to have
A vital lesson you can learn from my story…
You do not have to wait until you are pregnant to start preparing for pregnancy. I believe you can have a much easier and healthier pregnancy and birth than I did, if you start prepping now, and lead a healthy lifestyle and give yourself and baby optimal nutrition.
Where ever you are in your pregnancy or motherhood, keep moving forward. We all do the best we can. We are always learning.
Many moms feel guilty for doing something wrong, or doing (or not doing) something. We want to be supermom, but that unrealistic vision of ourselves can often lead us to feel helpless when we accidentally let the ball drop.
All we can do is arm ourselves with knowledge, so that we can protect, nourish, and guide our child
ren to the best of our ability.
You are a great mom!
Every mom wants the best for their children. Every mom has the ability to be a great mom…including you!
I look forward to connecting with you at one of my future live events or webinars and helping you in whatever way I can.
Believe in yourself and know that you CAN provide the best nutrition for yourself and your children.